FasTags - the original customizable shrinking pet name tag. Simply
write your pet's name on the tag using a permanent marker and pop the tag in your oven. Just like Shrinky Dinks!
Tags come with O-ring and S-ring for your convenience.
1) Preheat your oven to 325ºF (180ºC) for at least 10
2) Practice writing your pet's information on the picture provided below. Place your tag over the picture and trace
your writing onto the tag with a permanent marker. Use large letters, they shrink better.
3) After your oven is fully preheated, place the cardboard on a cookie sheet, then place the white paper sheet
on top of the cardboard. Insert the cookie sheet, cardboard, and paper into the
oven for 1 minute. Do not place the tag in the oven until
4) Carefully place your FasTag face-up on top of the preheated white paper and cardboard on the cookie sheet. Bake
for 5-6 minutes. The tag is finished when it is the size shown on the back of the packaging.
5) Remove from oven. Let cool completely. Then place the clear
sticker over the printed area. Attach the S-hook or O-ring and you are done.
1) Children should only do this under direct adult supervision!
2) The tag, paper, cardboard, and oven get extremely hot and can burn
3) Make sure the oven is fully preheated, before placing the cardboard
and paper inside, to prevent the risk of fire.